Monday, March 1, 2010

Of the mice and cheeses

So as I got up this morning and tried to do my stretch band stuff, it occurred to me What a flipping pain in the ass!!!
So this is supposed to be more convenient than say free weights and the need for benches and all that.  Hi no, FAIL.  Wrap this shit around the door, sit on a chair (hi making me sit my ass on a chair vs a bench is not more convenient)
Ok so I get that it should like I just bitch about this, but I am REALLY trying to find what it is that can move my fat ass in a direction and share that with everyone because I think I am pretty indicative of most people who struggle with weight.  And listening to skinny people tell us to eat healthy and exercise more is not always helpful.

So, today's menu was a MEGA protein shake (tofu, greek yogurt, steel cut oatmeal, protein powder and blueberries* for breakfast
cukes/carrots and hummus for a snack and yogurt
live bread brocc sprouts, guac and sliced chicken breast.  (more veggie stuff on it but I am too lazy to find it and see)
Grapes and yogurt
Roasted chicken breast and salad mix

I figured out I was not eating enough calories so, trying to correct that.  Did I mention the showdown, next week though, I have to figure out the menus and corresponding workouts to give them all a fair shake

No comments:

Post a Comment