Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two steps backwards 1 step forward

Cliche I know, but this has been a weird week and I am not sure why that is but there it is.  I have had some fluctuating emotions but other than that I am not sure what else I can pinpoint.
Let us summarize what I have assessed so far:
I can struggle to lose weight because I am going against
Body type
metabolism
Ayurvedic class

Did I miss anything? That seems like such a short list, I thought there were all kinds of other reasons why I struggled Oh yeah, because I am holding onto my fat or it is a safety net or I like it.  Maybe, we have all heard about comfort food and all that.

My weight loss is on track just slowed this week which I cannot explain.  I am at 215, so I am tracking slightly less this week than the 3+ pounds per week.

I gotta sat the eating healthy is not the hard part, the exercise is kicking my ass, I think if I could work out all day I might, but whenever I look up I see the day has gone.  I have so much exercise shit that I wish I could sleep in the middle of it and lose weight ;)

Ok, more later
oh yeah, you know how I said I am not endorsing or verifying anything so if you see paid ads, I am not it.  having said that, I have gone after 3 of the hey fat chick, come buy us so we can tell you what you already know what but won't follow.  Ready? In the coming months I am going to be comparing the diet solution and Every Other Day and Gabriel Method against each other.  Also, I plan to review them against the library of diet/healthy Sugar buster/Belly buster blah blah blah diet books.  Let's see how that all stacks up against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment