Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2 Who thnks Ho Hos should be a health food?

Just kidding, but sometimes, have you ever notice with you eat healthy and then have a lil junk food it doesn't taste as good as you remember?  Not that I cheated today, I did the healthy right thing, and truthfully, I feel better when I do this but every once in a while, I think, how bad could it be?  Then I take a bite and am all, what? that was not worth it.
So, that being said, there has to be a reason why it seems to taste so good.  Yeah if I made a zillion dollars to make that shit up, I would do that instead,
Today's meal was
Steel cut oatmeal and scrambled eggs for breakfast
string cheese, yogurt snack
2 homemade empanadas (yeah splruge whatever, Mom made them so)
Carrots and hummus - snacks
Spinach, egg brown rice scramble burrito.
Exercise, Yoga 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment