Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's talk about the crawl

And by the crawl I mean that thing that occurs when the alarm clock goes off in the morning and I know more than anything I need more sleep but instead I promised I would work out.
Here is the truth about the working out vs the sleeping vs the staying up late and doing whatever it is I do.   In stack ranking of top 3, 1 is staying up late, 2 is sleeping, 3 is working out.  I am getting better, and I am wondering, without the benefit of the whole googling the internet (love how that is a verb now) on whether or not the struggle with dropping weight this time is because of the diabetes, the age, or my body basically saying piss off bish, I am about done with this shit.

I am holding steady at the 215 but in fairness, I am also 'retaining' water which is just a nice way of saying well, you know.  Since I was speaking of working out, maybe for grins and tears I should add up how much  money I have spent on the exercise videos, equipment and etc etc crap that litter my place and then chalk the statistic up to the crap I should be thin for that amount.

PS: waiting for the omg I feel so fucking amazing since I have been eating healthy rush

No comments:

Post a Comment