Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Barely a week

So I was doing the whole exercise thing, I am, right, but the thing that gets to me is the minimum exertion.  So here is the thing about exercise and when you haven't and I am not sure if the trainers and all those people remember this.  Hi, this is a little hard.  Run at 70strides per minute, crap I can barely do the 45.  I try but how many people out there are with me in the hi when you start here (((()))) and the whole sweat thing is like shit to get to this () is going to be a pain in the ass. 

I suppose I can go find someone who is also blogging and stuff and maybe this crawling towards the goal and I will find commiseration in the agony.

Right isn't that the point of the online communities, Hi I don't want to work out today, oh yeah you can do it.  I mean hardly, sometimes I want to lay down and just READ.  Oh yeah right.

I had a whole bunch of other rants but mostly it was that.  The exercise thing, like WTF, crawling towards this goal.  I am wondering whether or not this whole diabetes thing is providing a little bit of a challenge.  The reason being in the past, and perhaps you can join me here, is the eat healthy a little exercise and then bam, hi, weight melts off.  I guess all those fat fuck bastards who blah blah blah health, blah blah blah age, blah blah motherfucking blah diabetes.  Tedious and mundane is this whole thing.




Also, I know there are articles and I will be checking them out.  Tomorrow, big day, let's see if the one diet produced any results.  I have some Apple apps I am using, but don't want to mention them since I use some and then delete them.  All good efforts, good effort peoples.  Do any fat people trying to lose weight develop these?

No comments:

Post a Comment